Today’s workplace requires effective leaders to work across multiple boundaries where differences such as culture, gender, age, geography and hierarchy can all present unique challenges. Are you adapting your influence style to your target audience? Are your vision and passion being received by others as you intended? What steps can I take to be a more effective leader? Influence Style Indicator® is an assessment instrument designed to understand an individual’s preferred style as they influence others.
- Learn about five unique influencing styles
- Examine what their chosen influence style looks like to others
- Understand when their personal style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be
- Determine best opportunities to flex their style to address a variety of situations
- Improve the ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Investigate how timing and discretion are important considerations in influencing
- Reach an understanding of how influencing styles can impact organizational decision making
- Be able to identify others’ preferred style
CMC Leadership’s blended learning certification process can be completed quickly and remotely in three steps:
- Register. A CMC Leadership Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.
- Learn online with interactive modules.
- Receive one-on-one coaching with a CMC Leadership Master Trainer on the best way to use the tool.
With certification you receive:
- Up to 90 minutes of individual coaching from a CMC Leadership Master Trainer
- CMC Leadership Support tools
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center