[mpc_tabs preset=”mpc_preset_9″ decor_line=”true” decor_color=”#dddddd” decor_active=”#00526e” decor_size=”2″ decor_gap=”5″ font_size=”16″ font_line_height=”1.75″ font_transform=”none” font_align=”left” content_padding_divider=”true” content_padding_css=”padding-top:20px;padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;” padding_css=”padding:30px;” mpc_button__font_color=”#707070″ mpc_button__font_size=”18″ mpc_button__font_transform=”capitalize” mpc_button__font_align=”center” mpc_button__hover_font_color=”#00526e” mpc_button__hover_background_effect=”expand-horizontal” mpc_button__mpc_tooltip__border_divider=”true” mpc_button__mpc_tooltip__border_css=”border-color:undefined;border-style:undefined;” mpc_button__mpc_tooltip__padding_divider=”true” button_margin_divider=”true” button_margin_css=”margin-right:20px;”][mpc_tab title=”Emotional Intelligence” tab_id=”1595956233-1-12″]
What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- An ability to recognize and understand the emotions of self and others
- Managing feelings so they are expressed appropriately and effectively
- Can be acquired and improved with practice
What are the benefits of developing your Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
You’ll be able to:
- Define your EI competencies and origins
- Identify your personal strengths and limitations
- Apply the researched based EQ- i 2.0 competency framework to optimize your professional performance and working relationships
- Build a personal development strategy
Who is this for?
Professionals who want to maximize their performance by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through emotional intelligence training. This can include any individual with leadership responsibilities inclusive of Business professionals, Educators, Human Resources staff etc.
Assess emotional intelligence with an intuitive model,
custom reports, and easy online administration
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence. Science and professional feedback from the EQ-i® strengthened the direction of this second generation assessment. Now, it’s a complete experience with a new and intuitive model, customizable reports, and an online platform for easy administration.
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success
Generate a comprehensive 360 degree view of emotional intelligence
The Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360) is an emotional intelligence assessment that allows leaders to receive feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, and others on how they leverage their emotional intelligence. It offers clear alignment with the EQ-i 2.0: automated set-up, condensed report output, enhanced report appearance, and detailed interpretation.
- Save time with easy administration and support. Tools such as the Profile Gap Analysis, Rater Response Summary, and a Coach’s Debrief Guide will save valuable interpretation time.
- Gain insight with rich interpretation and developmental strategies, including sections on balancing emotional intelligence, a well-being indicator, and impact-at-work insights.
- Make it your own with customized reports, templates, and optional features such as personalizing reports with your or your client’s logo and adding your own custom questions.