What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- An ability to recognize and understand the emotions of self and others
- Managing feelings so they are expressed appropriately and effectively
- Can be acquired and improved with practice
What are the benefits of developing your Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
You’ll be able to:
- Define your EI competencies and origins
- Identify your personal strengths and limitations
- Apply the researched based EQ- i 2.0 competency framework to optimize your professional performance and working relationships
- Build a personal development strategy
Who is this for?
Professionals who want to maximize their performance by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through emotional intelligence training. This can include any individual with leadership responsibilities inclusive of Business professionals, Educators, Human Resources staff etc.