This leadership survey is an outgrowth of an extensive search for an appropriate tool for new or high-potential leaders. Research has led to the development of 60 items composed of 12 leadership skills and traits that influence a new leader’s effectiveness and establishes a foundation for personal growth. The 360 allows for up to 30 raters including boss(es) peers, direct reports and others to provide feedback. ELP also includes the Plus assessment, a 12-week goal-setting process to aid the participant in lasting change based on their individual feedback.
- Enables high potentials to learn how those who are important to their success see their performance
- Compares self-perceptions to the perceptions of others
- Identifies leaders’ strengths and developmental needs
- Provides a starting point for further developmental planning
- Option for up to 5 custom open-ended questions
- Maximizing Results participant workbook
- Online administration
- Available in English
CMC Leadership’s blended learning certification process can be completed quickly and remotely in three steps:
- Register online. A CMC Leadership Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.
- Learn online with interactive modules.
- Receive one-on-one coaching with a CMC Leadership Master Trainer on the best way to use the tool.
With certification you receive:
- Up to 2 hours of individual coaching from a CMC Leadership Master Trainer
- CMC Leadership Support tools
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center