The Decision Style Profile® is a decision making assessment that empowers leaders to make better decisions by enlightening them on how to choose the most effective and appropriate decision-making styles for given situations. Each participant is asked how he or she would make several real-world business decisions. A personalized report compares the participant’s chosen decision-making styles to the most appropriate styles, backed by extensive research and a current database of over 20,000 executives and managers. The Decision Style Profile® evaluates the appropriateness with which participants include others in the decision-making process, as well as the extent to which participants consider five critical decision factors in their decision-making processes.
- Improves and refines the decision-making skills of executives and managers
- Equips executives and managers with a research-backed, uniform system of decision-making
- Strengthens awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process
- Takes 10-15 minutes to complete
- Available in hard copy or online
- Available in English
- Mobile wizard included as a decision-making guide — accessible through any modern smartphone, tablet, or computer
CMC Leadership’s blended learning certification process can be completed quickly and remotely in three steps:
- Register online. A CMC Leadership Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.
- Learn online with interactive modules.
- Receive one-on-one coaching with a CMC Leadership Master Trainer on the best way to use the tool.
With certification you receive:
- Up to 90 minutes of individual coaching from a CMC Leadership Master Trainer
- CMC Leadership Support tools
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to the Online Assessment Center